In this conversation, Diane and Natalie chat with Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist Judith Ruskay Rabinor, the author of the book, “The Girl in the Red Boots: Making Peace with My Mother.” Both Diane and Judy wrote about their experiences with their mothers and how they impacted their lives—both negatively and positively. Listen as they dive deep into a discussion about understanding their mothers and learning to forgive them.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- [1:00] How Diane is feeling about her book release
- [4:09] Learn more about Dr. Judith Ruskay Rabinor
- [6:16] What changed in Judy when her mother died
- [7:36] How psychology opened up Judy’s eyes
- [11:02] Can a mother be both loving and selfish?
- [17:15] Reacting to their own life experiences
- [24:51] The trend of humanity is humanity
- [29:10] Look to the love in your life
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect with Judith Ruskay Rabinor
Connect With Diane and Natalie
- Mothers and Daughters Unfiltered on LinkedIn
- Follow Diane on LinkedIn
- Follow Diane on Twitter
- Follow Diane on Pinterest
- Follow Natalie on LinkedIn
Audio Production and Show notes by
PODCAST FAST TRACK